Downlighter Junction Box System
- This is an example of the downlighter junction box with a switch wired in.
- One cable brings power in, one cable takes power out, one cable goes to the switch and one cable goes to the downlight.
- Wiring can be time consuming with 4 cables to strip, bend and wire with limited space available.
- All wiring has to be done above head height which isn’t good ergonomics for the electrician leading to neck and arm strains.
- Most wiring is completed on the second fix.